понедельник, 28 ноября 2011 г.

So, the First Message With a Standard Title?

A new music blog in the ocean of same-looking blogs. Is it really needed? Personally I suppose it is. First of all because I sometimes have some spare time, that I want to dedicate to such kind of activity. It doesn't matter, will it be widespread or will it stay lesser known, if at least one person will find it interesting - it will be worthy doing this.
So, the concept of this blog will be posting albums, which I consider to be outstanding in music, and needed to be heard. Of cause, everything depends on personal taste, but there are things, which are definitely great, even if your taste differs from what it is. I hope all albums posted here will fit take a very special place in your world.
Starting right now, don't be worried.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий